Thank you

This blog is dedicated to those individuals who chose me to be a part of their family. I thank them for making it possible for the memories to write this blog. I commend them for creating the memories that gave me the strength to express myself through writing. Most of all, I am grateful to be able to share my experience with my readers.

Without my past, there would be nothing to share

To my children:
You are my loved ones, my babies. You are the three best blessings that God could have given me. I love you and am thankful for your support and shoulders through everything

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Funding for My Book $1.00 donation

I am asking for at least $1.00 to help fund my book. I am ready to begin publishing process. I have over 4000 views to my blog and now I am asking if at least each person gives at least $1.00 or more, it will help to get my self publishing achieved.

For your donation
Each person that donates to my book journey will receive a free autographed copy of my book once it is completed. Just a small shipping fee will be asked at that time if you live outside of my shipping area.


I appreciate any donation given.

Donations can be made via PayPal.com to adoptedintodeceit@gmail.com

I also have a square cash app account $eshatee

Blog update:
I have had a few encounters surrounding my adoption that I will be adding to the blog shortly. It refers to my real father, adopters, real siblings, and myself.

I thank you all for all your continued supportive views (readings) on my blog. I started this blog over 6 years ago and now it is time to put the words to the paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Wondering If She Were Still Alive

Things happen in life to make certain thoughts come to surface that were hidden in the back of ones mind. My thoughts of my birth mother h...