Thank you

This blog is dedicated to those individuals who chose me to be a part of their family. I thank them for making it possible for the memories to write this blog. I commend them for creating the memories that gave me the strength to express myself through writing. Most of all, I am grateful to be able to share my experience with my readers.

Without my past, there would be nothing to share

To my children:
You are my loved ones, my babies. You are the three best blessings that God could have given me. I love you and am thankful for your support and shoulders through everything

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Creator of "The Adopted Daughter" Treatment

From the time I can remember as a small child until right before finding out that I was adopted, I felt like I was a daughter doing normal daughter things and being treated as a daughter was supposed to be treated regardless of it is was right or wrong treatings by my adopted parents.

Once I found out I was adopted, questions began regarding the way I was treated growing up thus far. Was I treated as a real daughter or given the "Adopted Daughter" Treatment?


The "Adopted Daughter" Treatment:

1. Daily dose of lies
2. Two tbs a day of fake love
3. One pill a day of materialistic bribes
4. A lifetime implantated drip attached in my heart of not considering the outcome of my feelings of being deceived by those I trusted as my family.

Not saying that being adopted creates this type of treatment for everyone but that was how my individual situation felt.

As I say the word "felt", feelings resurface to the present day causing the "lifetime implanted drip attached to my heart" to take power over me.

I have stated in a past post that I was given, what anyone would think, the best material love life from my adopted parents that made other close family and friends envious. BUT


Yes BUT! Once you find out that you are not who you thought you was and your family is not who you thought they were, your mind, body and heart become detached from that world you thought was "The Real World". It becomes a fairytale movie that can be paused at the end of the last good part remembered before being hit with the truth about the world you have been living in, what now appears to be strangers to your eyes.


I know there are a lot of great adoption stories out there. I have read and watched stories regarding those successes. My personal feelings have nothing to do with being adopted. It has to do with the way I had to begin accepting the creation of the "Adopted Daughter" Treatment within my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Wondering If She Were Still Alive

Things happen in life to make certain thoughts come to surface that were hidden in the back of ones mind. My thoughts of my birth mother h...